Introducing the Standard Horizon
RD-4055 Rotary Die Cutter
Designed to Meet the Growing Demand for Short-Run Product
Standard is pleased to introduce the new Horizon RD-4055 Rotary Die Cutter. The RD-4055 is designed to meet the growing demand for short run die-cut product, with the ability to die-cut, crease, perforate, slit, hole punch and round corner in one process for digital and offset printed sheets.
Repeat register function enables the running of multiple up imposed applications with a smaller die to reduce die cost. Up to 5 repeats in a single pass.
Features and Benefits:
- Rotary Die-cut System (Max. 400 x 550 mm / 15.74″ x 21.65″) – Rotary Die-Cutter designed to meet the growing demand for short run product.
- Flexible substrate – Die-cut, Crease, Perforation, Slit, Hole punch and round corner in various substrates up to 0.5 mm /0.019″ (only for die cutting) thickness for digital and offset printed sheets.
- One pass processing – Feeding, die cutting and separating are achieved in one pass at a speed of 6,000 cycles per hour.
- Save the cost of making die – Uniquely designed servo motor controlled “Repeat Register” feature allows multiple-up applications from single-up die to minimize die cost.
- Simple and easy operation – Reduces costly labor steps and increases productivity with easy setup and operation versus steel rule or mechanical dies.