“The Horizon CRF 362 is a must for mid to high volume digital shops
and for short run commercial work with runs up to 10,000”
– Rick and Jon Tardiff, JS McCarthy Printing, Augusta, Maine
Purchased the end of October from Offtech New England, JS McCarthy has folded and scored over 500,000 sheets and cards with their Standard Horizon CRF-362 Creaser/Folder. They can not stop raving about the ease of use and the quality of the results. When will you demo this fantastic piece of equipment?
The new Standard Horizon CRF-362 Creaser/Folder has been designed to handle the unique requirements of creasing and folding digital color output across a wide range of light and heavy weight stocks, coated or uncoated. Creasing and folding can be done in one pass for easy and accurate processing of a variety of applications such as restaurant menus, greeting cards, book covers, and marketing collateral. The CRF-362 comes configured with seven selectable fold patterns and six selectable cover creasing patterns for perfect binding including spine, hinge, and flap creasing. Capable of up to ten crease lines on a sheet, the system uses an impact scoring technology that eliminates or minimizes cracking of the stock or printed image.
Standard Horizon CRF-362 Creaser/Folder
- Eliminates cracking on digital color output
- Accepts a wide range of coated, uncoated or laminated stocks from 24 lb. bond to 18 pt. on sheets up to 14.33″ x 34″.
- Features 7 selectable fold patterns and 6 selectable cover creasing patterns for perfect binding.
- Stores up to 200 custom formatted jobs in memory.
- Crease and fold up to 5,000 sheets/hour.